You have until 11:59pm (EST UTC-5)) Friday Sep 29th 2018 to submit your film For consideration!
Reelout is the 2nd largest video festival of its kind in Ontario and we strive to bring the best thought-provoking and pleasurable queer film and video to our audiences every year. Reelout welcomes submissions. We do not charge submission fees.
Here’s How it Works
Send us an NTSC DVD copy of your work to the address below or email us your electronic link and password to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Your name and contact information
- Name of film(s)
- Running length
- Country of origin
- Year of completion
- Exhibition formats available
- A synopsis of your film(s)
- Has your film played at other festivals? If so, where?
- Does your film have English Subtitles for the Deaf and/or Hearing Impaired?
When sending your submission, please remember to mark “FOR CULTURAL PURPOSES ONLY” on your envelope.
Due to the high volume of submissions, Reelout is unable to return materials not selected by the festival.
Reelout Arts Project Inc.
82 Sydenham Street
Phone: 613-549-REEL (7335)